You should check the current academic calendar to confirm the last date to drop your course without penalty.
Any student wishing to drop a class is responsible for obtaining and completing a drop form from Student Development Services. The form is available in the Student Development office in the New Student Building or online at http://www.roanokechowan.edu/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Registration-Withdrawal-Change-Form.pdf
Both student and instructor signatures are required.
How Do I Drop the Class if My Online Instructor Off Campus?
If your class is online and your instructor does not have an office on our campus, you should complete these 3 steps:
- Complete the drop form, including your signature in the appropriate place. Submit the drop form by one (1) of these three options:
- Bring the completed form in person to Student Development Services OR
- Fax it to 252-862-1355, to the attention of Amy Wiggins OR
- Scan the completed form and send it through email attachment to Amy Wiggins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email your instructor asking that he/she submit his/her approval for you to drop, your last date of attendance, and grade to Amy Wiggins at email@example.com.